ISSUE 13 MAY 2021
In this issue
- Setting the tone: why tone at the top matters
- Demystifying the ICTS Supply Chain Rule
- Sectoral sanctions: You’re not just managing the SDN list anymore
- Honeywell’s settlement with DDTC highlights risk of recurring violations
- Brexit: what impacts are we seeing?
- Where to find support for license exceptions
- Management: How the best-laid plans can benefit from a Hot Wash
addressing smart practice in day-to-day export compliance.
Issue 1. February 2020
When it comes to investing and choosing the best IT-based screening solution, preparation… 5 questions you need to ask when choosing a screening solution
Compliance masterclass: Mapping your company’s export-controlled technology
Issue 5. July/August 2020
New elements to feature in ICPs.
The “Committee could better focus on the problem of corporate control that it was created to address.”
EU companies can’t invalidate contracts with Iran solely to comply with US sanctions.
Audit didn’t go far enough to ensure no forced labour involvement in production of goods.