ISSUE 15 JULY/AUGUST 2021
In this issue
- Technical Assistance Agreements: their challenges and their benefits
- A week in the life of Dassault Systèmes
- Integrating external managed services into the trade compliance function
- Export compliance and life sciences: are you seeing the full picture?
- Key Performance and Risk Indicators for export compliance
- Perspectives on advancing your trade compliance career
- Without a net – the high wire act of work-life balance
addressing smart practice in day-to-day export compliance.
Issue 8. November 2020
KPMG: SMART PRACTICE 2020 has been a year of unforeseen challenges but also… Auditing in a remote world: the challenges and the solutions
Issue 12 April 2021
To stay ahead of the sanctions and export control evaders, it’s important to… Detecting front companies in a changing export control and sanctions landscape
Issue 10. February 2021
Hong Kong now falls within Country Group D and is subject to the… Practical steps to take when exporting controlled technology to Hong Kong
GLs for Syria, Venezuela and Iran to help fight the Covid-19 pandemic.
International cooperation to tackle supply chain worries.
Human rights review essential in supply chain due diligence
New SaaS package available.